Hufcor is dedicated to hiring and retaining the highest quality people in the industry because we believe that Hufcor team members are the future foundation of our continued success. Our team philosophy fosters a strong sense of community and creates a family-friendly work environment, resulting in low turnover throughout the organization. We support on-going training and education, which encourages the personal and professional growth of our team members. Our commitment to quality people, quality teams and quality products differentiates us within our community and industry.
In support of these philosophies, Hufcor provides its Team Members the following:
- Geographically competitive wages based on education, experience and abilities
- Cafeteria benefits plan, including
- Medical insurance with choices in deductible levels
- Prescription, vision and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Long-Term disability insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Patient advocacy services
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Wellness initiatives, including clinical health risk assessments with a rewards program that reduces your healthcare expenses
- Twelve paid holidays, including a birthday and a floating holiday
- Teams with cross-functional decision-making that focus on continuous improvement
- Flexible scheduling that supports a healthy balance between work time and personal time/family life
- Continuing education program and participation in training opportunities
- College scholarships for the children of our team members
- The opportunity to support the community through fundraisers and donations
- Casual Dress - everyday!
Team spirit lives in and out of Hufcor with the community’s longest running business golf league
We recognize our commitment to the community, supporting a team of walkers in the American Cancer Society Walk.
Nothing tastes better than a brat cooked by the CEO as a “thank you” for team efforts.
Boys & Girls Club Halloween
Giving back to the community was lots of fun for these Hufcor Janesville team members. As hosts for the local Boys & Girls Club annual Halloween party, they developed, built, and staffed a fright-filled maze. Additional events included pumpkin painting, a DJ, and a costume contest. It was a memorable evening for children of all ages.