At Hufcor, we’re more than manufacturers. We’re engineers, designers, salespeople, business executives, logistics professionals, skilled trades people and customer support specialists. No matter your skills, education or background, there’s a place for you at Hufcor. Offering exciting opportunities in all areas of business throughout the United States, and around the world, Hufcor is a company where every employee has the opportunity to develop their career, pursue their interests and thrive.
We shape a positive working experience for our employees in a culture that is both customer-centric and family-oriented. We have a customer-first attitude and an understanding of the vital importance of a healthy work-life balance. At Hufcor, employees enjoy working in an environment where everyone is encouraged to collaborate and be a team player. This team philosophy fosters a strong sense of community and creates a friendly work environment, resulting in low turnover throughout the organization.
We are pioneers in the operable partition industry.
We are shaping the experience in 6 different countries on 4 continents.
We have a committed, loyal team that loves what they do and has pride for this company.
We give back to our community and support causes around the world.
We are recognized throughout the industry for our excellence in quality and innovation.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of our employees.
• Geographically competitive wages
• Group Medical, Vision, & Dental insurance
• Healthcare flexible spending accounts
• Short term and Long term disability insurance
• Life and AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment) Insurance
• Supplemental and dependent life insurance
• Wellness initiatives and rewards program
• Health & disease advocacy services
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401(k) Retirement Plan and Company match
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Continuing education programs and training opportunities
• College scholarships for children of team members
• Corporate discounts
• Employee Referral Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Internship programs
• Service Awards & Company recognition
• Company sponsored events
Disclaimer: The aforementioned benefits may vary by position and are subject to change without notice at any time. All applicants should inquire with Human Resources on the specific benefits package offered with the position they are applying for.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran’s status.
Applicants with a disability or a disabled veteran, may request a reasonable accommodation if he/she is unable or limited in his/her ability to access job openings or apply for a job on Hufcor, Inc.’s website as a result of his/her disability. The applicant may request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources.