Whether your partitions are “standard”, or custom designed, from raw materials to the final product, our world-class manufacturing processes and skilled craftspeople ensure you will always receive the highest quality partition.
But before you are ready to order partitions and your project is still a concept, Hufcor’s experienced team stands ready to help. In fact, by involving your Hufcor representative early in the design process, you may be able to save time and money. We can offer layout advice and help identify any potential problems.
Regardless of the size or scope of the space you are designing, your certified local Hufcor distributor can offer assistance to be sure that you design and specify an operable partition that meets the flexibility, acoustic, and economic needs of your client. The Hufcor distribution network is equipped with the tools to provide you electronic details and specifications instantly that can be incorporated into your contract documents..
In the preliminary stages of your project, Hufcor can provide your design team with an "Operable Partition Study". The study comprises a comprehensive series of documents and includes:
- General notes based on your conceptual or preliminary design with recommendations.
- A review of critical performance items that should be detailed on the drawings, and why.
- Detail drawings that can be incorporated into your design development.
- Contract documents that address critical building elements such as storage pocket requirements, pocket doors, track layouts, overhead support, acoustical performance of surrounding construction, deflection criteria, and more.
- Editable specifications for your contract documents that are consistent with applicable layouts and acoustic requirements.
- Budget costs.
When your project requires a large or more complicated design, for example; multiple layouts, tall panels, unique finishes, etc., our group of engineers, CAD technicians, and experienced flexible space management consultants can provide the guidance as well as the electronic documents you will need.
Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center
Hufcor partitions provide Gaylord's conference and breakouts rooms, ballrooms and exhibit areas with the flexibility to optimize their meeting space. The Hufcor team worked closely with Gaylord early in the design process to recommend the best layouts and products for needed acoustical separation and functionality.